50 Career & Self-Development Tips: Welcome to the New You
62 Lessons (1.5h)
- Goal Setting
- Happiness is…
- Create Off the Charts Confidence; Wear that Superman Cape!
- Only Take Advice from Successful People
- Relationships are More Important than Product Knowledge
- Be Long Term Greedy
- Avoid Burnout
- Ethics; Use It or Lose It!
- Every Battle is Won Before it has Been Fought…
- Legal Stuff is Important
- Management Best Practices
- Navigating Corporate Politics; Swimming with Sharks
- Only the Paranoid Survive
- Risk Taking
- Sales Best Practices
- Think Different
- You Be You!
Reinvent Yourself with 50 Amazing Personal Development Ideas & Life-Altering Improvement Strategies
Chris Haroun | Award Winning MBA Professor, Venture Capitalist and Author
Chris Haroun is an award-winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture, and several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital / private investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO. He is the founder and CEO of Haroun Education Ventures.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
Natividad Torres Cerino
Just an excellent choice of self-development courses. I recommend this product highly. Buy it before is gone for ever.Oct 28, 2020