An Entire MBA in 1 Course Ft. Chris Haroun ($14.99)
You save 92% -
51 Lessons (7h)
- Your First Program
- Course Overview / Promo Video
- Introduction & Class #1: Launching a New Company (Course learning outcomes + qualities of top entrepreneurs, how to analyze trends + size market opportunities for start-up ideas, firm formation legal structures & intellectual property protection.).
- Class #2: Business Presentations: Use These Tips & Watch Your Sales Take-off! (Kick ass presentation strategies to help you raise money and present like a pro).
- Class #3: Venture Capital (VC) Part 1: How to Raise Money (What is venture capital. How to pitch you
- Class #4: VC Part 2: Security/Legal Structures to Protect You + Make You More $ (Due diligence and how to assess a management team. Security structures. Legal information to help protect you and your investments/company. Venture capital history is very important to understand.Due diligence and how to assess a management team. Security structures. Legal information to help protect you and your investments/company. Venture capital history is very important to understand).
- Class #5: Investor Valuation Topics & Dilution. Importance of Contracts (Investor valuation topics and dilution. Option pools. Importance of contracts. Venture capital sector return metrics. Unicorns).
- Class #6: Financial Analysis (Financial analysis and how to build a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement with ease. Financial ratios and analysis techniques).
- Class #7: Managing Cash Flow (Short term forecasting and cash flow estimates management).
- Class #8: Financial Capital and Securities Law (Financing options. Expected debt and equity returns. Risk metrics. Business ethics).
- Class #9: Projecting Financial Statements (Create long term financial statements with ease).
- Class #10: Due Diligence and Data Sources (Quantitative tools for valuation methodologies. Best resources for information on analyzing companies and investments).
- Class #11: Modeling and Valuation (Determine what the most appropriate model and valuation tools to use. Value companies the simple way).
- Class #12: Initial Public Offering (IPO) and Valuation (Short term valuation methodologies differ by sector. In the very long run it is all about earnings and cash flow. triangulate different valuation methodologies for IPOs).
- Class #13: Management Analytical Frameworks (Qualitative analysis tools that management consultants use. An explanation of what management consulting is and how they add value to their clients. Networking discussion).
- Class #14: Alternatives and Turnarounds (How bankruptcy courts can protect your business if you restructure. Additional ways to raise capital (private equity etc).
- Class #15: Crucial Leftover Content / Goal Setting Workshop / Closing Remarks (Crucial best practice lessons to ensure that you are successful in all aspects of your life).
Everything You Need to Know About Business From Start-up to IPO, Straight From the VC's Mouth
InstructorChris Haroun is an award winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture, and several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital / private investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO. He is currently a venture partner at a prominent San Francisco Bay Area technology venture capital firm and writes several articles per week in Inc. magazine.
Chris is the author of "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You In Business School. " Forbes recently called this book '1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now'.
He is also the author of "The Ultimate Practical Business Manual: Everything You Need to Know About Business (from Launching a Company to Taking it Public)", and 6 other business books.
Chris is also a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area business schools including Berkeley and Stanford. He has written numerous articles and has been interviewed in Forbes, VentureBeat, Entrepreneur Magazine, Wired Magazine, AlleyWatch and Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) which is Hong Kong's oldest and sole public service broadcaster. He has his own entrepreneurship column in Inc. magazine.
He has an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a major in Management Information Systems and International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow. He has founded several companies, including his most recent company, BusinessCareerCoaching and he serves on the boards of several Bay Area technology companies and charities and he lives in Hillsborough, California.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.